We’re opening our doors just for you!
Preview Days, March 9–10
“Visiting the Institute really solidified my desire to come here. The faculty and students did a great job framing the school and what differentiates it from other programs.”— Current Student
We’ve planned two full days of events.
- Meet one-on-one with advisors.
- Sit in on a master class taught by one of our faculty.
- Network with professors and students from around the world.
- Learn how our graduate programs can boost your career.
Schedule of Events
Friday, March 9
10:00 a.m.–3:30 p.m. Rolling Check-In
Head to the Samson Center, get your welcome packet, and sign in.
- Enrollment advisors guide applicants through the application process and help you determine which program is the best fit for you. Get valuable information on other resources such as scholarships. For admitted students, enrollment advisors facilitate your transition into graduate school.
- Financial aid open office hours for questions about loans
- Admissions interview.
Monterey walking tour
10:00 a.m. Tour I: Translation, Interpretation, and Localization Management Career Fair
11:00 a.m. Tour II: Translation, Interpretation, and Localization Management Career Fair
3:45–4:15 p.m. Navigating life outside the classroom: student services
4:30–6:00 p.m. Welcome Session & Reception
Saturday, March 10
8:30–9:00 a.m. Check-In and coffee/tea
Head to the McCone Atrium, get your welcome packet, and sign in.
9:00–9:40 a.m. Opening presentation
Get an overview of Middlebury Institute and what makes it unique.
10:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m. Program-specific breakout sessions
Meet with faculty and program representatives to do a deep dive into the program curriculum and career outcomes.
12:30–1:15 p.m. Lunch
1:15–2:00 p.m. Campus tours led by current students
Learn about the history of the Middlebury Institute and get a glimpse into life on campus from current students.
2:00–3:30 p.m. Master classes
Experience a Middlebury Institute class with our expert faculty.
3:30–5:00 p.m. Closing reception and career & academic advising appointments.
- Take advantage of this final event to connect with faculty, administrators, and your peers.
- Career and academic advisors will also be on hand to explain how they work with you to develop a career plan that incorporates your class choices.
Plan your visit with these helpful resources: