We’re opening our doors just for you!
Preview Day, June 16
“Visiting the Institute really solidified my desire to come here. The faculty and students did a great job framing the school and what differentiates it from other programs.”— Current Student
We’ve planned a full day of events.
- Meet with advisors.
- Sit in on a master class taught by one of our faculty.
- Network with professors and students from around the world.
- Learn how our graduate programs can boost your career.
Schedule of Events
Saturday, June 16
8:30–9:30 a.m. Check-In
Head to the McCone Atrium, get your welcome packet, and sign in.
9:30–10:00 a.m. Opening presentation
Get an overview of Middlebury Institute and what makes it unique.
10:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m. Program-specific breakout sessions
Meet with faculty and program representatives to do a deep dive into the program curriculum and career outcomes.
12:30–1:30 p.m. Lunch
1:30–2:15 p.m. Campus tours led by current students
Learn about the history of the Middlebury Institute and get a glimpse into life on campus from current students.
2:30–3:30 p.m. Master classes
Experience a Middlebury Institute class with our expert faculty.
3:30–4:30 p.m. Closing reception
- Take advantage of this final event to connect with faculty, administrators, and your peers.
- Meet representatives of some our centers, initiatives, and student organizations
Plan your visit with these helpful resources: